- We believe the Bible is God’s instruction book for all people.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity of God, the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ came to earth, lived a sinless life, was killed and resurrected so that all people could be rescued from the death penalty of their sinfulness, which is eternal separation from God.
- We believe that Jesus came to not only forgive us of our sins and give us eternal life, but abundant life while here on earth!
- We believe that God is actively seeking to heal us, help us, and empower us to help other people come into a relationship with Him.
We are a part of the Assemblies of God denomination, to whom we are in fellowship with, and accountable to. To learn more about the Assemblies of God, and for an expanded doctrinal statement, follow these links.
Lead Assembly of God ® 105 Wall St. PO Box 625, Lead, SD 57754 | Ph. 605-584-2960 | Email: email@example.com
Experiencing God's Love, Sharing Life, Living With Purpose